- Prepare to free your inhibitions. Porsche Spring Service.
- Enter the Porsche Targa Design Above All Photo Challenge.
- Porsche Boxster and Panamera recipients of award from Canadian Black Book for 2014
- The new Porsche Macan. Life, intensified.
- The new 911 Turbo Cabriolet models
- This winter, don't be cold to your Porsche.
- 918 Spyder tops global debut with a Nürburgring lap record
- Creating a symphony with 7 generations of Porsche 911
- The new Porsche 911 Turbo and 911 Turbo S
- The New 911 GT3
- 911 50th year Anniversary Edition - Future: 50 years of the Porsche 911.
- Porsche 911 voted Best New Design for 2013
- Engineering by Porsche. Distinction by Tequipment.
- New Car Manager's Specials
- Pre-Owned Special Values
- Best of the Best New Porsche Vehicles
- Porsche Lovers Pre-Owned Choices
|What's New at Porsche Prestige||more...|
|Porsche at the New York International Auto Show||Apr 15, 2014|
|Porsche 911 GT3 R Wins First North American Race at Long Beach; EFFORT Racing Takes Michael Mills To GT-A Class Victory and Bergmeister Eighth Overall||Apr 14, 2014|
|Porsche North America Puts Both Works Entries into Top-Five, Customer Falken Tire Eighth||Apr 12, 2014|
|World premiere of the Boxster GTS and Cayman GTS||Apr 11, 2014|
About Porsche Prestige
Much more than words in the air.
The road ahead of you is not always free of annoyances and obstacles created by Montreal road work. At Porsche Prestige, we go out of our way to make your purchase experience and your Porsche vehicle servicing as smooth as possible.
Contact us for an appointment and WE will meet you for a personalized consultation with the Porsche model that you are interested in. When it is time to service your Porsche, no need for you to bring it to us. Let us come to you. We will pick it up, leave you one of our courtesy vehicles and then return your Porsche to you once the servicing is complete.
Porsche Prestige. We go out of our way for you.